Music has always played an important role in TV shows. It can create a vibe, tension, a romantic atmosphere or a certain setting in time. With the wide range of shows currently being offered by the growing number of streaming services, their audiences are discovering bands and artists, old and new, more than ever before.
Song Education brings together some of the pivotal songs from these series, with background info on each of these artists for educational purposes. But mostly, for you to enjoy these often re-discovered songs in the most romantic way to experience music: on a beautiful vinyl record.
Song Education is a new compilation that serves to familiarise youth and young adults with popular music from the 60's through the 90's. Some of the artists included on this record are Roxy Music, Duran Duran, Cutting Crew, Elton John, Salt-N-Pepa and Frankie Goes to Hollywood. The album is available on solid red coloured vinyl. The package contains an insert with more information about the featured artists.
Including insert with background information on each artist
Unique compilation with music you heard on your favorite shows such as Sex Education, Stranger Things, American Horror Story, Breaking Bad & Riverdale
Featuring among others Limahl, Roxy Music, Duran Duran, Elton John & Billy Ocean
Available on solid red vinyl
1. LIMAHL - NEVER ENDING STORY (STRANGER THINGS)
2. ROXY MUSIC - LOVE IS THE DRUG (SEX EDUCATION)
3. THE MOTELS - SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER (BREAKING BAD)
4. DURAN DURAN - SAVE A PRAYER (AMERICAN HORROR STORY)
5. ABC - THE LOOK OF LOVE (DARK)
6. CANNED HEAT - GOING UP THE COUNTRY (LEGENDS OF TOMORROW)
7. CUTTING CREW - (I JUST) DIED IN YOUR ARMS (STRANGER THINGS)
1. ELTON JOHN - ROCKET MAN (I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG LONG TIME) (BLACKLIST)
2. SALT-N-PEPA - PUSH IT (SEX EDUCATION)
3. DEVO - WHIP IT (STRANGER THINGS)
4. BILLY OCEAN - LOVE REALLY HURTS WITHOUT YOU (SEX EDUCATION)
5. THE SPENCER DAVIS GROUP - KEEP ON RUNNING (END OF THE FCKN WORLD)
6. FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD - TWO TRIBES (SEX EDUCATION)
7. SANTA ESMERALDA - DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD (RIVERDALE)
8. LESLEY GORE - YOU DON'T OWN ME (AMERICAN HORROR STORY)